I have this effect wrapped in a timeout:

  setTimeout(function(){
    var elm = $('frame_index');
    elm.morph('left:' + elm.origin);
  },300);

I realize I could use the delay: attribute on the effect itself, but for reasons outside of this discussion, I need to use the Prototype delay method instead. How would you write this (effectively replacing setTimeout only) and have it work. When I tried the following:

  $('frame_index').morph.delay(0.3,'left:' + origin);

I get a whole raft of rapidly escalating errors. Is this possible? Or am I swimming up-stream?

Walter