Aha. Thanks!

Walter

On Mar 30, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Guillaume Lepicard wrote:

hi,

you should try

Element.morph.delay(0.3, 'frame_index','left:' + origin)

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Walter Lee Davis <wa...@wdstudio.com>wrote:

I have this effect wrapped in a timeout:

setTimeout(function(){
  var elm = $('frame_index');
  elm.morph('left:' + elm.origin);
},300);

I realize I could use the delay: attribute on the effect itself, but for reasons outside of this discussion, I need to use the Prototype delay method instead. How would you write this (effectively replacing setTimeout only)
and have it work. When I tried the following:

$('frame_index').morph.delay(0.3,'left:' + origin);

I get a whole raft of rapidly escalating errors. Is this possible? Or am I
swimming up-stream?

Walter

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en .