Hi

How are you calling and defining the start function ? directly in your HTML
page or through an Ajax Request ? if it is defined through an ajax request,
you must use the syntax :
var start = function() {
};

is there some place where we can view the page ?

And I've seen a missing dot again
 Enumerable.invoke.curry("appear").bind($$('*.*solution'))