Hello
I am perplexed with what I believe is an error the code snippet below only
prints out
"testing header==true" for iterations that have a header==true in the
returned json object.
Now the oddity.
1.  It does not printout "testing continuing flow" anytime
2.  It does not printout "testing header==false" for iterations that have a
header==true in the returned json object

         for(i=0;i<json.length;i++){
          if(json[i].header==true){
          alert("testing header==true.");
          }  //10413  end of only header==true