Hi there,

I'm not really a coder (I can hear you all sigh), but I do use code
that some very clever people write, in some of my web sites.

My problem is that I seem to have two conflicting scripts.  The last
called, cancels the previous (I have swapped the order around a few
times, this may demonstrate my limited knowledge), and when I have
opened both .js files up, I see that they both call the same thing.

Is there a way to get around this?  I have completely no idea and have
exhausted every idea I've had so far.

Like I say, I have little idea of what I'm doing really.  One is for a
slideshow thats on the page, and the other is for a lightbox on the
same page.

Any help would be very welcome.

The two files can be found here...

http://with-a-t.com/jquery.js