If I have this code:

<script>
new Draggable ('draggable', {revert: 'failure', accept: 'dropme'});
Droppables.add ('droppable');
</script>

I would expect the dropped element to be accpeted by the droppable but
it's not for some reason. Can anyone help me out on this? I have some
rather more complex code that results in a div element with the class
names "audience-element" and  "Social" like so:

style="top: 0pt; left: 0pt; z-index: 0;">

As far as I can tell, if I define my droppable like so:

Droppables.add(audience-element-0, {accept: 'Social', onDrop:
this.dropElement});

... then this should successfully drop onto the target element and
stay there....but it doesn't :(

Help!!! :)