Hi,

I have the same kind of issue:
2. I create an Autocompleter on this INPUT
3. I do $(li).clone(true);
4. I create an Autocompleter on this INPUT

It works well on Firefox but it is broken on IE6. The 1st
Autocompleter is called on the 2nd Input.
Workaround: $(inut).stopObserving();

The underlaying code do Event.observe(input). And IE create weak
cloned DOM element.
- But it is really weird Event.observe() do not work ?
- It seems Element.store() and Element.Retrieve() are also wrong

I tried prototype function Element.clone(true) it fix the store/
retrieve issue but do not sole the Event.observe()

Where did I miss something ? Is there a way to unregister an
Autocompleter ?

Regards,
Jp