Hi All,

I have a drag and drop functionality developed where I have multiple
dragables and multiple dropables.  Where the Dragable is Droped on a
Dropable.

I also need to have the functionality where I should be able to revert
the dragable that means once the dragable is on dropable i should be
able to place the dragable to its orignal place. Just like the revert
happens when I try to place the dragable to a non dropable area

Thanks
Sarbjeet