Hi,

One of the best features I like about prototype is support for OO
support.

It helps me to group the functions and properties in a logical
structure using Class and also maintain it. But some people pointed
out that JavaScript programming was not meant to be programmed in
terms of classes and objects, instead in terms of functions. If I
start thinking in terms of OO then I forget the concept of first class
functions(functions which can exist without any class), but JS is
supposed to programmed considering functions as first class elements
(I haven't worked on any functional programming language before).

Should I continue my OO approach or should I start appreciating JS as
functional programming language and learn? Any comments on this topic
would be helpful

Thanks and Regards,
Hari