Hi,

> ...there are MicrosoftJS errors when running in Adobe SVG Viewer
> v 3.0.x.

What errors?

Slightly off-topic, but Adobe discontinued support for the SVG Viewer
about 16 months ago:
http://www.adobe.com/svg/eol.html

There are a number of other options here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics#SVG_and_Microsoft_Internet_Explorer
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com