Hi,

On IE, elements are not automatically extended with the Prototype
syntax sugar. You have to make sure you either get the element from
Prototype (in which case it will have processed it for you), or pass
it through $() to add the extensions. More here:
http://prototypejs.org/learn/extensions

In your case, it's the form that you need to extend, so:

var allCheckboxElements = $(document.forms[0]).getInputs('checkbox');

(I've wrapped `document.forms[0]` in the $() call.)

HTH,
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com