@Gregory:

It's in 1.7. The current docs seem to have it:
http://api.prototypejs.org/dom/element/store/

Before too long, some nice stuff Tobie's been doing will go live and
it'll be easier to refer to the docs for the specific version you're
using.
Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com