I'm writing some code that users web workers and the code I wrote used
your nifty Array and Hash classes so I tried to load prototype.js into
my web worker and I get "window not defined" -- which is true.

Has there been any discussion about making prototype detect if it is
in a web worker and not touch the window object?  All the DOM stuff is
not usable and there is a lot like that but there are other things
which are usable.

Just curious if this has been thought of.

Thanks
pedz