Hi,

In general, it's best to file documentation bug reports on
Lighthouse[1].

But in this case I'll save you the trouble: Using `$break` to break
out of `each` loops is deprecated and will be removed in future
versions, not least because ECMAScript now has its own `forEach` which
doesn't have this feature. You can do it yourself, of course (just
define your own $break-like object and do the catch), but it may be
better to use Enumerable#some[2] and return true from the interator
when you want to break out of the loop (because then you don't throw
an exception for a normal case; exceptions are for *exception*
conditions, not normal ones).

[1] https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/42103/home
[2] http://api.prototypejs.org/language/enumerable/prototype/some/

HTH,