I'm using Firebug to debug normally, when something goes wrong in
appears in console.

However, any exception that happen on in a observe event and/or
dom:loaded is swallowed by Prototype try/catch. Is there a way to add
an event handler to prototype to log those exception.

That would a killer feature or maybe there is already a work around?
If there is none, I would like help to implement it ASAP.

Ex.
Event.debugger.add(function() { /*ConsoleLog*/})