Hi
I am trying to display a pop up using Event.observe method and I can't
get it to work. Any help is appreciated. Please see my sample page and
script.

I am using FireFox 3.6, Red Hat Linux, NetBeans and GlassFish V3.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html";>
    <h:head>
        <title>Facelet Title</title>

        <script src="javascripts/prototype.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
        <script src="javascripts/scriptaculous.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>

            Event.observe('btn1','click', function() {
                alert('Did you want to click ?');
            });

        </script>
    </h:head>