Oh thank god. i thought i was being incredibly dense using a solution
like that. But having seen no other way to determine the procedural
path to take when the server responds (barring a transport error),
that seems the most effective way to follow one route for successes
and another for failures/errors. Would be interested in seeing some
tips for that wrapper magic. ;)
-joe t.