On Jul 12, 5:31 am, Hari <hariharanwebm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But even this doesn't help since function call happens by a call back
> and not user action. So the browser popup blocker click in.
> One way i could think is make the Ajax call synchronous. But I think
> its not a great idea to make the Ajax call synchronous...

I don't see how this would make any difference.

What you have not made clear are what are the circumstances in which
your browser blocks popups.
Without knowing that it is hard to suggest a solution.

It seems unlikely to me that it makes a difference whether the window
is opened from a callback or not, but I don't know.

Colin