Hi,

I have a click observer attached to a div. When the div is clicked
it's content is replaced with flash content. In Chrome and IE the
controls on the flash component, which has now replaced the original
content of the div, are fully accessible and usable but in Firefox
when you try to use the controls on the the flash component the
original div click observer fires again and reloads the flash content
making the flash component unusable. Removing the observer does allow
access to the flash control but this complicates the situation for me.
I would of thought the content inside a div would precede the div
itself. Anybody know why I'm seen different behavior in Firefox and is
there anyway to allow flash content and it's controls to out-weigh the
div observer?

All the best,
Steve