Hi all.

This is my first post here and I want to compliment everyone for the
good job everyone is doing here.

I´m having an issue with IE and flash.

when using Scriptaculous Ajax.Updater to a div, the content that has
some swf in it, loads normally (actually very) well in every browser.

But when using Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8, I´m getting some issues.

 In IE6 it doesn't load at all (I don't even care about a solution for
this one).  In 7 and 8 in some cases it will ask to install (the
yellow ribbon) flash even though it is already installed or it loads
the movie but it takes a while and again asks to install flash. That
is really annoying. I've been googling around but I couldn't find any
answer.

I wonder if this ever happened to anyone.

Does anyone knows how to work this around or something?

Many Thanks.