Hi,

I'm using a RedBox to display an AJAX registration/login form. The
problem with RedBox is that you can't use two forms inside a RedBox.
I'm not sure why that is, but it just doesn't work. My solution was to
put both the login part and the registration part in one form and
toggle both form-parts using a radio button. So far no problems: it
works nicely. However, I really want both form parts to go to
different actions, so I set the form action to the registration url
and added a button in the (at first hidden) login part that submits
the form to the login url. That also works nicely. When enter is
pressed, however, it will submit to the registration URL. I thought
I'd work around that using a keypress handler on the login textfields,
which works, but after initiating the request to the login action, it
will also send a request to the general form action.

The code I use for the onKeypress handler is this:

function check_login_keypress(myfield, e) {
    var keycode;
    if (window.event) keycode = window.event.keyCode;
    else if (e) keycode = e.which;
    else return true;

    if (keycode == 13)
    {
        new Ajax.Request('/user_sessions', {asynchronous:true,
evalScripts:true, parameters:Form.serialize(myfield.form)});
        return false;
    }
    else
        return true;