Hi,

On Aug 21, 8:07 pm, chrysanthe m <chrysant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am using prototype1.6 with JSON-lib 2.2 and it is working well.  However I
> cant find the latest API for JSON.  Can anyone point out the location?  tia.

You can find all of the JSON-related features of Prototype by going to
the API docs[1] and using the search box in the upper left-hand corner
to search for "JSON". Basically, there's Object.toJSON to convert an
object to its JSON representation, and there's String#evalJSON to go
the other way, plus some special support for JSON in Ajax.

HTH,

Independent Software Consultant
tj / crowder software / com
www.crowdersoftware.com