Re: [Proto-Scripty] in JavaScript (using Prototype)

Fri, 27 Aug 2010 02:44:28 -0700

I'm fully against marquee's in the first place but you also have an option
to add the attribute data-duration to your element. If you're making a class
to replace a depricated functionality you shouldn't use this way to add
features or configuration to it.

I've also done it before (the client desperately wanted it -_-) and I used
classnames 'slow', 'normal' and 'fast' to give my client the ability to
modify it.