On Aug 31, 10:44 pm, jhaagmans <jaap.haagm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You obviously didn't read the entire post, as the expected behaviour
> for an enter press is to submit the form that is currently visible and
> not the one that is hidden. That's what I'm trying to accomplish.
>
> I in fact figured out that I should add a return. Thanks anyway.

No, you probably shouldn't. Instead use an onsubmit handler on the
form so that if the form submits when only an ID has been entered, you
can do whatever it is you want to do then and stop the form
submitting.

When both login and password are entered, allow submit to proceed (if
that's what you want to do).

That way you aren't messing with the user interface, snifing keys,
whatever.

--
Rob