Yeah i know that, but the question is why there is a option which is
doing almost the thing i wanna realize but it isnt working?
And if you wanna use a slider from 0 to 10.000.000 and you got
millions of steps? Than you use an array with millions values?
That cant be the solution, so thats why im asking if there are some
informations why it isnt working...
But anyway thank you very much for your answer.

best whishes