Hi

I cannot get text input working on this dynamically generated form.
I'm new to forms so maybe I'm missing something easy.

My code is:

$('ScoreScene').insert( new Element('form', {
                        id:"scoreForm",
                        method:"post",
                        action:'http://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:3000/posts/
create'
                      }));

$('scoreForm').insert(new Element('p',{id:'messageLbl'}));
$('messageLbl').update('Message:');
$('messageLbl').insert(new Element('input',{ type:'text', id:
'messageIn', name: 'post[message]'}));

Styling is also applied.

I can focus on the element but input does not work.

I've tried various enable and disable function but nothing seems to
work.

Nigel