When you say "input does not work", do you mean that when you type
keys, the input does not appear in the field?

What kind of browser?

How about copy and pasting from your browser's "view source" (or
similar) so we don't have to guess whether there is a problem with
your server framework ("post[message]" should not appear in view-
source).

You pasted so little code that I don't know whether you are doing it
or not... but either put a log statement or alert after all JS code
that needs to work, or wrap it in a try and make sure to log or alert
about thrown errors.