I'm extending a class with the below module.  I'm expecting
this.Session available to the class but it is not, it loses scope.  Do
I have to define this.Session in the original class?

My class definition:
var _sess = new Class.create(msoMeet, {});

Extending _sess:
Object.extend(_sess,SessionEdits);

My module definition:
var SessionEdits = {
    show: function(e)
    {
        var sessid = e.element().up().readAttribute('title');
        var result = this.Session.result.row.find(function(s) {
            return s.sessid == sessid;
        });
        alert(result);
        $('SESSION_EDIT_CONTAINER').show();