Javascript can be executed on the server in Ajax. The un-nested version I
documented in my last email runs fine.

If I run the Ajax.updater without nesting two calls, the first call executes
fine on the server loading Javascript and executing. When the response comes
back however, it is loaded with iframes and Javascript so if I have a
firewall up the response hits the firewall and dies.