In my test class, I call show() method externally and then internally
but the internal calls are not working when binding "this".  The
expected console results for the following implementation:

    _test = new test();
    _test.show('outer', 0);
    _test.hide('outer');

EXPECTED CONSOLE LOG:
show: outer
show: inner
show: inner no bind
hide: inner
hide: outer

ACTUAL CONSOLE LOG:
show: outer
show: inner no bind
hide: outer

Here is my test class.  Is there something wrong with the binding
method?

var test = Class.create({
    show: function(caller, itt)
    {