Hi Everybody,

I have a site where I would like to use the galleria plugin and
prototype framework, but I can't seem to get it to work together. I
have tried using jquery.noconflict but I can't seem to figure out how
to use noconflict. You can see an example on this page:
http://www.artunika.dk/dots-01.html

It works fine in Chrome but in IE you get a white screen.

I have tried the following which didn't work:

<script>

    // Load theme
    Galleria.loadTheme('src/themes/dots/galleria.dots.js');

   jQuery.noConflict();
   jQuery('#galleria').galleria();

</script>

Any help would be much appreciated.