On Sep 27, 7:08 pm, Jimmy Brake <isu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Each button has a unique ID, I could name them all the same thing but ..
> each button has different affect on the page I was hoping to just catch the
> the unselect event ...

Each button _must_ have a unique ID, but that's not the point.

You don't say which event you are monitoring but neither 'click' nor
'change' will be fired when _another_ button is clicked ([1]). AFAIK
there is no 'unselect' event (or indeed a 'select' event except for
text fields)

You need to observe all the buttons for click (or observe their common
container, and use findElement to see if one of the buttons has been
clicked) and call actions appropriate to unselecting the other buttons
yourself.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/scripts.html#h-18.2.3