Not that I have found. I just make the two things (drop and sortable.create) into a single function and hook that into the drag and drop.

Walter

On Oct 7, 2010, at 12:23 PM, Darksbane wrote:

Hi
I've got a list full of list items which are sortable, this works
fine. However my code dynamically adds new list items and unless I run
sortable.create again these new list items are not sortable. Is there
any way to make these new list items sortable without having to run
sortable.create every time?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en .