Hi,

> Not much I can do about that i
> guess. just letting you know I didn't write it that way.

What I usually do is post it inline in the message (as you did), and
*also* post it to Pastie.org and provide a link. Pastie preserves the
formatting correctly. (I've never quite understood the truly bizarre
and arbitrary way Google adds linebreaks to code...)

FWIW,
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com
www / crowder software / com