So I've been working on a project the involves a table cell being
scrollable. Firefox is not too friendly with height:100% when the
parent element does not have a fixed height. (basically height:100% of
height:auto = height:auto). From what I hear (and I don't want to
start a standards compliance debate) firefox is following the rules
but I'm not happy with it. IE, Chrome and Safari are rendering the
desired results, I could care less who is doing it 'right'.

This is more of a css issue but I'm pasting it here because I used the
prototype library to aid me in my solution.

http://pastie.org/1300351

let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions to improve
my code.
(please exclude your opinions on standards compliance)

- Scott