Hi,

I'm loading some plain HTML via Ajax.Request and insert it in a DIV. I
need to perform some extensions on the HTML I load though, which
brought me to the idea to create DOM from the loaded markup, extend it
and insert it.

So my question is: Is there a convenient way to create DOM from a
string of HTML-markup? The only way I found, or have been told, is to
create a DIV with new Element, insert the markup in it, and remove the
DIV again. But I find that kinda hacky. Isn't there a good way for
this?

Thanks
Lukas