Thank You Walter, using the infromation you gave me i was able to
perform better google searches myself.
The problem however is still usolved.

I forgot to mention that i am working with Lotus Notes Domino Designer
and i adding the informal attribute in the view removed the section
entierly. am i missing something?

Perhaps an option for the Autocompleter?