I have an event to observe a form submit like this:
Event.observe('paging', 'submit',
 _msoS.handlePagingSubmit.bindAsEventListener(_msoS));

Well on my form there are a number of submit buttons that can be clicked to
cause a submit, and I realize that a form can be submitted with the enter
key from text field but nevermind that for now, in my handlePageSubmit
routine I am trying to obtain which button was clicked.  For the event
element() I get the form and not the button.  Should I get the submit button
element back or the form element back?  How do I get the form element, by
wiring up a click event on each button?

Karl..