I use tablekit for this sort of thing. Look on Scripteka, too -- I haven't needed this in over a year, so there may be something newer and shinier.

Walter

On Jan 3, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Phil Petree wrote:

Hi All!

I need to implement an ajax based "edit in place" grid control for a management console (admin side of a site).

Essentially, each row will have fields formatted as: STRING, STRING, BOOL, BOOL, BOOL, DATE, STRING and admins could change any or all of these fields.

Any suggestions on an existing grid control thats easy to use?

Thanks!

Phil

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en .