Hi I'm working with the evalJSON method many time before but some
reason now is sending me a "Error Sintax" when I try it to use with
any Date format.

the json string which I'm receiving in the responseJSON is the follow.

[{"Aspirante_id":37,"AspirantesComentarios_id":
6,"Comentario":"asdfadsf","Who":"nahum","When":new
Date(1294268679000)}]

I'm doing something like "[{"Aspirante_id":
37,"AspirantesComentarios_id":
6,"Comentario":"asdfadsf","Who":"nahum","When":new
Date(1294268679000)}]".evalJSON(); and I getting "Error sintax" but If
I remove the When Value with the date the evalJSON works without any
problem does any know why is this,  do I'm doing something wrong, Im
working this with Newtosoft and C#.

Code C# is a webmethod
            var commentsFound = from comment in
aspirantescomentario.All() where comment.Aspirante_id  ==
Convert.ToInt32(id) orderby comment.When descending select new
{ comment.Aspirante_id, comment.AspirantesComentarios_id,
comment.Comentario, comment.Who, comment.When };
            var js = JsonConvert.SerializeObject(commentsFound,new
JavaScriptDateTimeConverter());
            Context.Response.Output.Write(js);
            Context.Response.End();
            return string.Empty;