Hi

I am wondering if anybody can help.

I already placed a drag and drop on my page, at present the latest
drop is placed over the last one. however i would like the drop area
to only accept one drop and any previous drop is overwritten and
returned to its original position in the draggable class .

below is my code.

 window.onload = function() {
   // Make all the images draggables from draggables division.
   $A($('draganddrop').getElementsByTagName('img')).each(
      function(item) {
         new Draggable(
            item,
            {
               revert: true,
               ghosting: true,
            }
         );
      }
   );

   Droppables.add(
     'dropgame',
     {
        hoverclass: 'hoverActive',
        accept: 'drp',
        onDrop: moveItem
     }
  );
   // Set drop area by default  non cleared.
   $('dropgame').cleared = false;
}

// The target drop area contains a snippet of instructional
// text that we want to remove when the first item
// is dropped into it.
function moveItem( draggable,dropgame){
   if (!dropgame.cleared) {
      dropgame.innerHTML = '';
      dropgame.cleared = true;

           $(draggable).morph('width:64px; height:90px;');

   }
   draggable.parentNode.removeChild(draggable);
   dropgame.appendChild(draggable);
 $(draggable).morph('width:64px; height:90px;');
}

 I thank you in advance for any help and advice :)