Hi,

> ...I getting "Error sintax" but If
> I remove the When Value with the date the evalJSON works without any
> problem does any know why is this...

Because you're giving invalid JSON. (JSONLint.com is useful for
checking.) JSON has no `new` operator, and no concept of `Date`s:
http://json.org

If you want to _extend_ JSON to include Dates, you'll need to use a
JSON parser that understands the concept of a "reviver" helper
function (AFAIK, Prototype's `parseJSON` doesn't), and you'll need to
supply a "reviver" helper that understands the kinds of date
information you'll be throwing at it. Crockford (the inventer of JSON)
has three JSON parser implementations, all of which I believe support
using a "reviver":
https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js

The `json2.js` version does some security checks and uses `eval` under-
the-covers. If you're not comfortable with that, you can use
`json_parse.js` or `json_parse_state.js`, neither of which uses
`eval`. The former is a recursive-descent parser, the latter is a
state machine.

HTH,
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com