@Rüdiger:

> And last but not least, if this is a prototype mailing list you should
> of course use prototype, so your loops would look like this:

Whether I'm using Prototype or not, I don't need to create a function
and incur the overhead of a function call on every iteration (not to
mention the complications around `this`) just to loop through an
array. People are free to do that if they like, but it's not remotely
necessary and it's certainly not always appropriate. There's nothing
wrong with a nice, simple `for` loop.

Just my two cents.
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com