For those who already heard of the well known PureMVC framework at
www.puremvc.org, you will probably be interested in that I ported
PureMVC to Prototype. The port include Unit Tests and has been proved
flawless but I will probably soon create a working demo for it with
some complex Prototype UI components.

URL of my blog post announcing the port :
http://www.tekool.net/blog/2011/01/19/puremvc-port-to-prototype-javascript-framework/

If some of you have time to check that the syntax and notation
convention I used are good, thank to report this as a comment on the
blog post, I'm not sure to check this thread so often, thanks.

Hope this helps.