To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:14 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Autocompleter, URL on different domain

Hi all,

I stumbled into unexpected problem. I got high loaded site, so I want
put URL for response on different subdomain. Problem is, it is not
working, I see:

(Request-Line) OPTIONS /libs/suggest.php HTTP/1.1
Host suggest.mydomain.org
User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:
1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Accept text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Accept-Language en,cs;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate
Accept-Charset ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Keep-Alive 115
Connection keep-alive
Origin http://www.mydomain.org
Access-Control-Request-Method POST
Access-Control-Request-Headers x-prototype-version,x-requested-with

when I put in URL just path to the script it is working, when I put
there full domain, it is not working.

Working example:
var a_c = new Ajax.Autocompleter('search_text','ac','/libs/
suggest.php',...)

Not Working example:
var a_c = new Ajax.Autocompleter('search_text','ac','http://
suggest.mydomain.org/libs/suggest.php',...)

I am using latest version of Prototype and Scriptaculous.

Any help, or workaround ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.