Hello,
I'm new to scriptaculous. I'm creating little site with draggable
object (without droppable). The position of object is saved to the
database using ajax request. Additionally I want to forbid moving
object outside the parent div which has setted an overflow:hidden
attribute. Draggable object should be always visible in the parent
div.
I thought this is a popular thing but unfortunately I didn't find any
answer in google.

I read that in jquery draggable object can have containment attribute,
so is there any equivalent in scriptaculous? Or maybe I have to write
onChange function?

Thanks,
Adam