On Jan 30, 3:14 pm, houpdelta <houpde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to declare a two dimensional array in a class, but I
> can't do this.

You cannot assign to an array (the second dimension) which doesn't yet
exist.

You need:

erreur: [];

Execute.erreur[1] = [];
Execute.erreur[1][1] = "[obj1, obj2]";

If they started from 0, you could condense these by creating an array
literal on the right hand side:
Execute.erreur[0] = ["[obj1, obj2]"];
but I'm not sure there's an easy way of doing this starting at 1.

(The value you are assigning is the literal string "[obj1, obj2]"
which contains the square brackets and has nothing to do with the
parameters obj1 and obj2: I suspect that is not what you intended).