You might check out this project, which has all sorts of Rails-like date helpers: http://scripteka.com/script/date-prototype-methods

Walter

On Feb 2, 2011, at 2:53 AM, Pranki wrote:

Hi,

I have a requirement , where in I have two combo boxes in my html file
having dates in the format of MMM YYYY
Eg: FEB 2011.

Now i want to find out the difference between these two combo box
dates in terms of months. I have to validate the form that the
difference in between these two combo boxes should not be more than 12
months.

Combo 1 = Feb 2010,
Combo 2 = Mar 2011.

Diff is 13 months. So i need show a message to USER.

Can anyone help me as I am new to Prototype JS.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en .