That will teach me to rely on google and random discussions online. :)  I was
suspicious that the <div> was in an awkward location, but hadn't come up with a
good way to replace just the body of the table.  For some reason never learned
about the tbody element.  When did that get added to the spec, or has that
always been there and just not used by hacks like me?  Granted the last time I
spent any energy on creating and editing web pages before this year was in the
late 90's.
Jeffrey Lee
http://www.jeffreyalanlee.com
jlee...@gmail.com