Hi,

You can file a bug report here:
https://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886/home

If I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that when looking
for an *existing* Content-Type header, Prototype should do the check
without case sensitivity.

It's best to put together a small, self-contained example
demonstrating the bug, and of course, if you have the time and skills
to post a patch along with the bug report... (But that's *not*
necessary.)
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com
www / crowder software / com